ALPAL revolutionises McCain Foods Shipping and Storing Efficiencies
McCain used ALPAL to increase their shipping efficiencies and achieved a remarkable 90% savings per return shipment
McCain needed to improve the shipping efficiency between their three facilities, who shipped between 21 000 and 26 000 units filled with frozen vegetables every month on costly palletainers. High shipping costs, unstable stackability and average quality packaging was costing McCain time and money.
McCain was quick to see the benefit ALPAL would bring to their business, and took full advantage of the flexible and efficient packaging system to achieve incredible efficiencies increases and savings across 3 main areas: Reduce high shipping costs, alleviate the difficulty of stacking steel and use reliable packaging to save costs and reduce waste.The ALPAL Solution included the following beneficial features:
- Durable products with 10+ year lifespan
- Improved stacking capacity and safety
- Collapses down to a return ratio of 6:1 to save space
- Lightweight construction for improving payloads
- Fast assembly / disassembly in under 60 seconds
What Our Client Said
"Before the Alpal we needed 10 trucks to ship back our containers, now we can ship back in 1."
- McCain Warehousing Manager.