Yes, the ALPAL is manufactured using materials that’s are FDA approved.
Yes the ALPAL is certified to transport and store dry powders/granules according to Packing Group 1 – High Danger Hazardous Materials.
The monetary savings driven by maximizing warehouse space during storage as well as the 6:1 empty return ratio are the biggest drivers of cost savings.
You can pack 20 ALPSQ220/230 ALPAL units into a 20’/6m shipping when filled with product and 130 empty collapsed units for return transport/shipping.
Yes the ALPSQ/ALP2WAY & ALPJUM series all have 4 way forklift entry.
The ALP2WAY series is designed for the European market and has 2 way entry for pallet jack usage.
Yes the ALPJUM series is specially designed to be used in railcars in the United States.
Yes, the ALPAL has been used by McCain Foods at temperatures of minus 27 degrees Celsius.
- More durable – the ALPAL has a lifespan of 10-12 years in certain industries
- Quicker assembly – 60 seconds to assemble/collapse
- Consistent tare weight (when corrugated boxes get wet/moist the tare weight changes making it very difficult to reconcile actual product weights, which is a problem with very high value vegetable seed) (accurate product management throughout the supply chain)
- Superior stacking capabilities ( 6 high for the ALP2WAY220) vs 3 high for corrugated boxes
- Quicker breakdown, reduced labour costs
- Collapses to a pallet size (6:1 ratio) for empty return transport for the most efficient return logistics in the market
- Empty storage takes up far less space
- Fully recyclable